Car Quote Assumptions
Your quote is based on the following assumptions. If the following are not true then unfortunately we cannot provide a quote online.
If for any reason you are not able to agree with the assumptions below don't give up on us - We are still very likely to be able to quote. You just need to call us instead on 01 8820884
The Proposer should:
* be the legal owner and main user of the vehicle
* be currently resident in the Republic of Ireland and have permanently resided in the Republic of Ireland disclose all material information for all drivers (i.e. information likely to influence the assessment and acceptance of your Proposal).
* providing false information could result in claims not being paid and/or your policy being treated as null and void.
All Drivers should:
* be free of any convictions(Motoring Offences or Criminal Convictions), and have no prosecutions pending
* be free of any penalty points in the last 3 years
* not suffer from any medical condition which may affect their ability to drive, unless notified to and approved by the Licence authority
* not have had a proposal declined, cancelled, refused or special terms imposed by an insurer.
The Vehicle MUST NOT :
* be used to carry corrosive, toxic, explosive or flammable goods
* be used in airports.
* be used for hire or reward or the carriage of other peoples goods.
* be used for the carriage of people for Hire and Reward –(taxi, hackney, chauffer, vehicle hire)
* be used for Delivery
* be used for Driving Instruction or Tuition
* be used for Embassy / Diplomatic Service
* be modified unless to cater for a disability
* Any No Claims Bonus entitlement must be in your own name and the expiry date must be within 2 years from cover date.
* Any No Claims Bonus obtained outside Ireland or the UK will need to be verified to us by the Insurer within 14 days of the policies inception date.
* Any Named Driving experience will be quoted on an indicative basis only and these quotes will be subject to Insurers acceptance and variable expiry date criteria.
* If a gap in cover is present between the expiry of your previous policy and the start date of your new policy the quotation provided will be on an indicative basis only. All quotations provided where there is a gap in cover is subject to Insurers acceptance criteria.
I accept the above assumptions and agree to The First Ireland Data Protection Policy